Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well going to miss Halloween !

Yeah will be travelling down south so will miss Halloween this year. But if I didn't go I would have to decide on my costume.
I could dress up as Yoda


Also was thinking of maybe just being a bank robber!


Or a stereo typed Arab trouble maker (yeah I know it's unwarrant to think Arab ppl are terrorists cuz they aren't but it still makes for a good costume cuz I also have a Thobe from Saudi Arabia).


Or could dress up as a plain ordinary shit disturber

But don't think I'd wear the Arab trouble maker head piece if I was travelling thru the US. Cuz some radical idiot may fire a warning shot in my forehead before asking if it was a Halloween costume. I have to think that way when I read that a 75 year McCain supporter thinks Obama is an Arab! Maybe they think that cuz of his full name Barrack Hussein Obama! Now that would be an irony cuz Bush invade Iraq to get rid of Saddam Hussein and now they've got another Hussein but he's a good dude!
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/12/opinion/12rich.html?hp

Some Soldiers could wear these Masks with their helmets and sunglasses to intimidate the Taliban. Then they'll blast out the following song when they roll out on a mission to get themselves all sync'd up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBBnOOA8pbA
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjmLKZgzMSs&feature=related

But since I'll be travelling I won't be dressing up for Halloween. But may take the mask and head pieces to wear if I make it to the Mardi Gras in Rio!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

VerveEarth

Places of people who visit this blog

About Me

Email: freespiritguy@gmail.com Enjoy adventure, outdoors, travelling & meeting people but mostly life. My background is in computer software allowing me to work in Australia, New Zealand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Canada & recently in the US. Enjoyed & found it challenging but at a crossroad as need to upgrade my IT skill set to continue my career. But would like to expand my life's experiences. So rather than upgrade in IT, I'll maybe work part time & take a course like Forensic Science or something. Also do more travelling & volunteering. I've helped at the Salvation Army, ran in several Cancer runs & coached disabled people to ski. Feels good to make a difference in someone's life. Made me appreciate having my health, mind, family, friends & ability to accomplish almost anything. Found people volunteering are friendly, helpful, kind & not pretentious. Searching for an organization to experience the challenge of volunteering where people have difficulty improving their life due to their environment & resources.