Friday, October 31, 2008

Sitting here a bit Shit Faced and generally just enjoying myself

Yeah well have any of u sometimes thought boy I´m lucky to be alive? So I started thinking why am so lucky? Well I´m doing what I want to do which is absolutely nothing! Actually I guess I´m doing something I guess - I´m travelling. So I got thinking what other things am I thankful about. Well u know people make me happy! Well I have a great family and with out a doubt I've met up with some awesome people travelling. But I've just thought back to some of the cool & some crazy people I've also met in Canada like-

Sarita at the Africa Peace Festival and volunteered with her at the AfricanDey Festival and met some real cool nice people - especially Pilar and Nicki (who´s taken some time off to visit her ancestory home Greece) and others. Met Nicole who´s probably in South Africa! Heck Sarita and Pilar are from Belize and Peru where I'll be going to in a few months. So if the ppl there are like them well the ppl must be really cool and nice! Met Leslie at the AfricaDey Festival as she had a booth there.

Met Yucel´s who since moved back to his home coutnry of Turkey. I moved into his place for 2 months after his wife and family moved back to Turkey before him. Also met Yucel´s sister Meryem!

Room shared with Eve and Rachel in an apt for about 6 monrha and got along great. Then Rachel moved out when Mark returned back from his 6 months in Korea trying to become Korean from Caucascian! Then I was moving out for 8 months or so so I subleased my room to Cat & dog (with the dog) a Phd seeker from Kansas. I also met Jen a nurse at St Pauls´and we hit it off well maybe cuz she´s into travelling too - off to New Zealand!

Met Kelly and hung out a few times down at Ambleside Beach, 3rd Beach & Kits Beach always with a bottle wine and some 420. So usually got a bit shitfaced at least I was that time we went for a bike ride and smoked. Must have fallen and drove off the path a couple times as we rode from Sience World to Stanley Park on a Sun afternoon. Shit when I got to an intersection of bikes, ppl etc I could hardly figure out what was going on. Sorry that ur back in Ont recuping from your injury. Plus ur f*cking truck packed it in!

Met up with shit can´t remember your name Dan?? but u´r a cool dude who took me along as a ride share to San Francisco gratis when he was moving back there. boy talk a truck with all the toys even tho I´m anit SUV but I can be bought! I went there to meet up with Dave who I was suppose to drive to Costa Rica for 2 months. But Dave u f+ckin bailed on me. So I´m doing this trip now. But shit I´m glad I´m doing it this way! Cuz Dave went Born Again and I didn´t need that stuff! Can´t see myself staying off the beers, wine and smoke for 2 months. Shit may as well have stayed at home if I gave them up! It´s easier giving up women but hey I didn´t give them but they gave me up! Just kidding cuz shit women are beautiful and I love them all!

Went to Shambala and was going to drive so went to get rideshare.Met Olga a young Russian chick (only reason I mention this is like with a name Olga u have to be Russian).
Well she´s the only one of 4 ppl who were to come but bailed! Especially Olga´s girlfriend
with an equally Russian sounding name. Met a whole bunch of ppl there but can´t remember their names cuz the weekend was a blurr

Then went to the Bonfire Festival the poor man´s version of Shambala. It´had it´s faults but all in all got shitfaced and enjoyed myself. Met one of my coolest friends there Sher
which is short for a longer name. We didn´t hit it off that weekend cuz I was an ass. But we´ve since become friends and think she´s awesome.

But the oddest weekend and nicest one was on the Aug long weekend and going to Van Island to explore the caves. Met Roberto and Caroline and a couple others but cançt remember their names. Caroline and I rideshared to Van Island and it was probably the funniest thing. Neither of us could decide whether to go or all the way up when our car was driving on to the ferry. But we hit it off great and enjoyed ourselves camping. But unfortunately can´t say as we didn´t get along so well after cuz probably something I said, not what I drank!

That was another time when a group of us ppl were meeting for the first time at this restuarant.Well made the mistake of initiating my new pipe and going there to meet the ppl. I got really shit faced and a lot of the ppl got really scared of me. Like Elena an Ukrainian chick organizing the meeting. Did a couple other things with them but guess I was too much of a free spirit for them.

Met up with Tim since I left Seattle. So what happens the night we to listen to this heavy metal band. I get like super shit faced and he said I blacked out. So this chick thinks I´ve OD and they call an ambulance and end up in St. Pauls. Shit all they did was hook an IV to me for a min and I´m like great!

Then another guy Theo from my Seattle day´s emails me that he´s coming to Vancouver to do the Grouse Grind on the Thanksgiving Sat. He wanted to know if I wanted to do it too. I´d love to but small deal I was a 1000 miles away in Mexico.

Oddest thing was trying to hook up Angela/Angel/Angelina or whatever with some 420. The dude didn´t have any so she gives me a call around midnight one Sun night. She asks if I want to go for a smoke but a small problem she doesn´t have any but could we smoke mine. So shit what the heck we go to this park and we have a smoke and I give her some of mine. Then funny lhing last week she sends me an email looking for some more. But another small problem on my end cuz I´m in Mexico. But I try to hook her up with a couple of ppl who may have some.

Yeah met Daryl and have steered a few ppl his way. Hey u were suppose to get me some mushrooms for Labor Day but u never came thru, plus I forgot.

Met Anna a nice English chick here for part of the summer who was an experienced kayaker who offerred to take me for a ride. But 1 month later after I had forgotten she emails to apologize.

Met Ali, Jasmine (Aussie) and Laura (American) for a beer once and they were cool. Jamine has gone back home but we went to a concert at the Stanley Park this summer and got a bit stoned. Boy I was right out of it.

Met Michelle as she was offering free info on how to travel and make money as she´s done it working on yachts and other things which I can´t remember.

Met Raven a young native chick who was suppose to ride share to Bumbershoot in Seattle. She was a great kid but we never made it to Bumbershoot but she made it there. I ended up going to a concert in Stanley Park.

I met up with 3 French chicks, one was Nadon who were going to drive down to the Grand Canyons and up the West Coast.

Noemie is a cool Swiss French chick I met on the beaches of Kenya and she was responsible for me losing my flip flops! But we have since become great buds and would like to visit Switzerland again and stop by to say hi!

Not sure where or if I even met Krista but for some reason I thought we did and she liked concerts. So checked if she wanted to check out the Beat Bash 2 as had an extra tkt.
But she told me she didn´t know me from Adam and think she may have been right cuz I didn´t remember.

Met Brian from Austin TX at the hostel in San Francisco and seemed to be a constant case of being stoned.

It´s funny cuz met an Argentinian guy here in this hostel. We had a lot in common and hit it off great. He likes to travel, drink, smoke, free spirited Latino who didn´t give a shit which hit close to home with me! So we hung out for 2 days and managed to get stoned.
I guess we´re like 2 free spirits floating around travelling who have hung out for a few days getting shit faced and stoned! I think chicks might think heçs hot cuz he´s a tall good looking Latino so we make quite a pair as I´m like on the other end of the scale. But shit we have to play with the Hand we´re dealt so who cares! But Afonso and I think alike so he wanted me to come to Mexico City with him cuz he´s got friends there and a free place to stay. But been there before and I´m not in to spending time in a city with 2/3 the population of Canada. So he says maybe we´ll hook up in Buenos Aires his home.

It´s funny cuz the caretakers of the hostel are this Mexican guy and chick who don´t speak English and my Spanish is like shitty! But she´s always looks pissed while he likes to smoke. So I was feeding him tokes today while he was suppose to be working. I indicated to him that I wouldn´t tell the chick that he was smoking at work!

So I´ve been laying on this hammock in the back yard of this hostel drinking a $5 bottle of red wine and having a joint! I got to thinking man this must be the reason we were put on this earth! I´m not saying getting drunk or stoned is the best thing but it´s third to sexdoing whatever u want to and have no obligations. So tight now I just wanted to hang and get stoned and drunk at 1 pm so I did it!

Oh in case u wonder what the f*ck I´m talking about! Well I gave up the real world almost 2 years ago. So I just relax, work a bit, volunteer as I can and travel as much as my meager funds let me. So right now I´m travelling thru Mexico, Central America to South America. So yeah I´m just going with the flow and right now in Morelia Mexico a real cool city just a bit north of Mexico City.

So why am I here in this city (or this trip don´t know but sounded like a good idea) well they´re celebrating the Day of the Dead for 2 days here. So I´ve come here to check it out! Spending my time here with mostly Spanish speaking ppl even tho my Spanish is the shits!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

VerveEarth

Places of people who visit this blog

About Me

Email: freespiritguy@gmail.com Enjoy adventure, outdoors, travelling & meeting people but mostly life. My background is in computer software allowing me to work in Australia, New Zealand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Canada & recently in the US. Enjoyed & found it challenging but at a crossroad as need to upgrade my IT skill set to continue my career. But would like to expand my life's experiences. So rather than upgrade in IT, I'll maybe work part time & take a course like Forensic Science or something. Also do more travelling & volunteering. I've helped at the Salvation Army, ran in several Cancer runs & coached disabled people to ski. Feels good to make a difference in someone's life. Made me appreciate having my health, mind, family, friends & ability to accomplish almost anything. Found people volunteering are friendly, helpful, kind & not pretentious. Searching for an organization to experience the challenge of volunteering where people have difficulty improving their life due to their environment & resources.