Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hey are u like me and the words "free meal" get you all excited?

Well we have to hike there but we should have a good appetite when we get there !!

First - take the tram up to the start of the trail.


Now follow the path .


Be sure to hold on to the 'railing'



Keep an eye on the person in front of you.



Be very careful when passing someone going in the opposite direction.



Now just up a few steps. (they are on the left in the picture)


Gets a little steeper here - so put your toes in the holes .



A few more steps to go .


Finally in sight.



This restaurant is in China

If you manage to reach the restaurant the food is free
!

Anyone up to grabbing a bite to eat?

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

VerveEarth

Places of people who visit this blog

About Me

Email: freespiritguy@gmail.com Enjoy adventure, outdoors, travelling & meeting people but mostly life. My background is in computer software allowing me to work in Australia, New Zealand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Canada & recently in the US. Enjoyed & found it challenging but at a crossroad as need to upgrade my IT skill set to continue my career. But would like to expand my life's experiences. So rather than upgrade in IT, I'll maybe work part time & take a course like Forensic Science or something. Also do more travelling & volunteering. I've helped at the Salvation Army, ran in several Cancer runs & coached disabled people to ski. Feels good to make a difference in someone's life. Made me appreciate having my health, mind, family, friends & ability to accomplish almost anything. Found people volunteering are friendly, helpful, kind & not pretentious. Searching for an organization to experience the challenge of volunteering where people have difficulty improving their life due to their environment & resources.