Friday, June 6, 2008

Ever feel you're a Social Reject?

Yeah, like do you have this problem where you piss people off? Like are you too stupid & honest to the point of being outspoken? Plus do you mix in doing some crazy stuff so people don’t know what to make of you? So you don’t care if you’re in a shit hole or hoity toity shitty place, you’d still act the same & wouldn’t give a shit? Can you count all your friends on 1 finger? Well unfortunately I probably have to put a Y after each of those questions. So I may have to finally admit something people have been telling me for years – that I may be a bit of a Social Reject!

Dictionary says “A social reject is a person who is rejected by people who aren’t social rejects, but are excepted by other Rejects.”

Well it seems I got to this lowly position in society after many years of practice. But it wasn’t inherited so don’t blame my parents. My dear Mom is such a sweet lady that even I’m embarassed for her to have a son like me! But I haven't only brought embarrassment & misery to her as I did make it though school. But suppose I’ve been a little sketchy through out my life!

Dictionary has many def’s of Sketchy but in my case it’s Iffy. Questionable.
ie. He’s kind of a sketchy person to hang out with because he gets drunk a lot and he tends to get other people in trouble.

Ah but there was someone else who loved me (my ex wife) cuz she wanted to get married when I didn’t But she says to this day she must have been experiencing temporary insanity at the time. It lasted for awhile anyway. But guess she finally woke up as she got tired of my bullshit & tossed me aside like yesterday’s trash. She wanted to hook up with a repair dude who came to do some repairs (what else?). But I have to say they have more in common than we did as I couldn’t repair a thing! But maybe if I could we’d still be together. But you know she deserves some happiness so I don’t hold any animosity or blame her. Anyways I probably (ah shit I know) deserved what happened. But we’re still good buds as she likes to think of me. While I’d like to think of her as being like my mother. I don’t do phone calls often, so she calls me but we don’t talk long as I don’t want to use my phone time as it costs! So what can I say but I’m tight! But I have to be as I don’t work! Yeah my career situation isn't happening right now as I don’t work or am I actively looking! But I used to work in the Software Development profession (like a hacker) for a long time! But I guess I just got tired of it!

So who are the latest people that I offended to make me think that I’m a social reject which is what I'm blogging here. I met up with some cool people from a bunch of countries who are living in Vancouver. Unfortunately the first time I met them I got pretty shit faced & didn’t give them a good First Impression of Canadian. Then I followed that up by pissing off some more people the 2nd time we all met! So I thought shit maybe I should give these people a break & scarifice my fun times by not hanging out with them anymore. I felt bad for this nice chick who went through all the effort to get everyone together so we could all make friends. Heck she deserved better than having a loud mouth shit disturber in the group. Could be that none of them really minded, noticed or gave a dam. But maybe I just needed an excuse to bail from the group. Cuz I’ve never been one to make much of an effort to keep a lot of friends. Then I’d have to make plans to get together & heck that starts to border on commitment! But I will say that I did enjoy all their company!

Also I’m concerned that I might tell off some of the people over a sore point to me even if it’s not really an issues that’s a biggie. But since I’ve come back from Africa well I find some people here are so phony & full of themselves! So it’s hard for me to stomach them especially when they’re in the company of the opposite sex. They figure they’re Players & they have to put on a phony image in public! Or maybe it’s cuz this is all new to me again as I just got out of a marriage. So really out of touch with hitting on chicks, dating or even making an effort to try! Maybe it’s cuz I’ve looked in the mirror & said to myself “Self don’t even try hitting on chicks cuz it won’t happen”! But like I wouldn’t mind if phony Players acted more like they were in a mating ritual like I’ve seen on Nature shows so at least it’d be interesting!

But don’t call 911 or get the suicide watch out quite yet! Cuz I may have told & pissed off most of my family (sorry but you guys are stuck with me), friends (people who have talked to me more than 1 time), acquaintances (they’re anyone who’ll talk to me at all), neighbors (especially the dam nosy ones), my dentist (actually he’s not a bad dude), etc. But you know there’re another billion people in the world that I can meet, piss off or insult. So I may run across a few since I like to travel. Dam but my dream is that wouldn't it be cool to get a job as a diplomat & serve my country overseas so it wouldn't cost me!

But you know I’m not always a big mouth jerk cuz I do sleep a lot! Plus I do have a friend – thanks & love you too - Mom. Seriously though I have a few good friends as I'm not always rude & insulting but I am Human more often than I’m a Social Reject! My wife used to say I was always chatting up the chicks. I can be a pretty good friend (when I try) & made more friends with chicks than guys. It's probably cuz chicks know I’m harmless as I never hit on them. Hey I’m not gay, it’s just that I’m usually only looking to have some good old fashion fun or maybe I'm just too shit faced! It's disheartening sometimes that some people maybe think I’m a bit emotional, helpful, thoughtful and caring. Well don’t want that happening cuz my entire life I've had a reputation as a Loser Reject!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

VerveEarth

Places of people who visit this blog

About Me

Email: freespiritguy@gmail.com Enjoy adventure, outdoors, travelling & meeting people but mostly life. My background is in computer software allowing me to work in Australia, New Zealand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Canada & recently in the US. Enjoyed & found it challenging but at a crossroad as need to upgrade my IT skill set to continue my career. But would like to expand my life's experiences. So rather than upgrade in IT, I'll maybe work part time & take a course like Forensic Science or something. Also do more travelling & volunteering. I've helped at the Salvation Army, ran in several Cancer runs & coached disabled people to ski. Feels good to make a difference in someone's life. Made me appreciate having my health, mind, family, friends & ability to accomplish almost anything. Found people volunteering are friendly, helpful, kind & not pretentious. Searching for an organization to experience the challenge of volunteering where people have difficulty improving their life due to their environment & resources.