Monday, June 2, 2008

Is this guy for real? road tripper seeks fellow traveler -

Hey, it's great 2 meet people and like adventure so I like 2 take a road trip every so often. Thought I'd like to do one thru the US (more wild & crazy things 2 see & do there than in Canada). So I met up with this Dude who when traveling seems to have visions of grandeur or whatever. But can't quite figure out what he's talking 'bout. He called me once when I was traveling thru the Rockies going to the Big E. He seemed an easy going dude 2 talk to but from his emails he sounds like some type of throw back 2 the Hippie Days!
Haven't quite figured out if I'll really hook up w/him 4 this trip but may go meet him in Seattle 4 a hoot, if and when he makes it there from Vegas. Also he wants to go on this road trip for 3 to 4 months. Heck I don't mind a month as I want 2 use my money to do a trip or 2 overseas.

Anyway here's his babble!

time is at hand-the world is changing-GO TRAVEL HIPPIE! 30 something straight male seeks travel co-hort for summer long west coast festival circut.NO DRAMA,vices in check-WE MISS YOU JERRY! robb 702-787-xxxxPEACE


HEY TOM- you havnt said anything so far that doesnt jive w/me....I have a boost unlimited phone plan call or text me your # & Ill give it a shot... No hurry- no worry schedule,comprimise is king, my goal is full size ex-transit or flat nose ex school bus,convert to used veggie oil & hydrogen inject as my dad & brothers do (with thier cars) If cant make that happen in time,4cyl toy or honda w/tiny trailer for gear/bikes. call me bro
Robb

Hey Tom,I just called ya,left mess.,Everything on my side coming together-i cant wait to hit the open road and spend time w/like minded people.Have a few things to run by ya & get your opinion & advice as far as vehicle choice etc......look foward to hearing from ya Robb

Hello Tom,
When I(possible other bro(jeff)hit the road shouldnt stop us from having one of the best summers on record,youll just have to catch up w/ us where ever we are - no biggie....Ive learned to go with da flow & quite possibly am increasing my departure "envelope" any way....Gonna get set up (today?) so we can conference online-can you do the same ? AS it turns out,my phone plan is not "unlimeted" to canada so phone calls are kinda out for now-many things to bounce off ya as your input is very important to me.Look forward to hearing from you asap.....P.S. could use some help doing some research/craigslist stuff......PEACE-
robb

MY BROTHER TOM!-hope you had a good time/trip....I just bought a 87 mazda p.u.,5 sp,4 cyl,ex-tra cab-looking real hard at a bus on e-bay,its in eastern WA,his reserve is $1,500 & would serve our needs very well,item # 120263155067-check it out & give me some feedback-ALSO, I have 2,600 bottles of EXTAGEN-herbal male enhancement im trying to liquidate....$1.00 EA ? ideas? .....holla back asap robb




hey bro,just found this on craigslist-seattle,listing # 689010877,35 foot gmc RTS,spoke w/ Candy,READ CAREFULLY, IE the copper part........

(can't figure out what the shit he's talkin 'bout in followin email)

visualize this,I am a big bull frog,I just got cought by the fuckin stork.
I'm in great shape as I've been workin out.
With all that I am,I am reaching out of his beak.
I am choking the 'livin puppy-poop out of said hungry stork.
I will not let go.period.

"NEVER GIVE UP"


leaving vegas evening of 9th,hauling a guy's moto,scooter,drum set & luggage to seattle,
also,giving a chick a ride to eugene,they are both "payin customers"
Met some very "connected" boys from chicago recently,didn't now who they were,
i was in my element and very much on top of my game during a 4 hour rap/networking
sesscion.We (I) covered a LOT of ground & I was able to instill in their mind's eye my
life goals/vision/course (my life works) Then & only then did they disclose their identity to me. The first thing I said was "so-what,who gives a shit"--they all started laughing-I'm In...
THEY HAVE ACCESS TO UNGODLY AMOUNTS OF MONEY.
In the middle of writing up a proposal (per their request) now.
Meeting with their expanded group tonight,
I wish you (anyone) could have been there! Eating out of my hand & droolin,opened their minds up and dropped abomb in it!
IVE BEEN DOIN MY HOME WORK!
they fuckin know it.
& NO-I'm not givin up any trade secrets....
ever.
SEND ANY "SPARE""POSITIVE ENERGY IN THE DIRECTION OF CEAZERS PALACE
TONIGHT---7ish

peace


Wow from this shit I figure what the F--- this dude may be crazier than moi!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

VerveEarth

Places of people who visit this blog

About Me

Email: freespiritguy@gmail.com Enjoy adventure, outdoors, travelling & meeting people but mostly life. My background is in computer software allowing me to work in Australia, New Zealand, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Canada & recently in the US. Enjoyed & found it challenging but at a crossroad as need to upgrade my IT skill set to continue my career. But would like to expand my life's experiences. So rather than upgrade in IT, I'll maybe work part time & take a course like Forensic Science or something. Also do more travelling & volunteering. I've helped at the Salvation Army, ran in several Cancer runs & coached disabled people to ski. Feels good to make a difference in someone's life. Made me appreciate having my health, mind, family, friends & ability to accomplish almost anything. Found people volunteering are friendly, helpful, kind & not pretentious. Searching for an organization to experience the challenge of volunteering where people have difficulty improving their life due to their environment & resources.